Mother has arrived in the desert We are currently enjoying the beautifully warm weather out by the pool. Our first dining affair will be at Earl's, the location of Rob and I's first date..GIRLS NIGHT OUT!
Apparently St. Patrick made a stop here yesterday in the desert and brought a bit of the old sod with him. Can you believe these little shamrocks my Mum spotted right on the corner of my patio. Shamrocks in the desert??
Last night I went over to Brandy's for some long over due yoga/pilates. Some stretching, toning and good old fashion girl talk hit the spot. At the beginning of this week Rob & I took a bike ride around the neighborhood. We realized our house was the place to be. We were happy to come home after the 6 mile biking adventure.
I am excited to have my Mom here! Off to dinner!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
No comments:
Post a Comment