Thursday, December 31, 2009

Favorite Holiday Moments

Here are some fun moments from my visit home, an Ugly Christmas Sweater party and visiting with new little ones. Matty Coco and his mom Eileen stopped by for a visit.  Can't resist those striking blue eyes.  He loved nanas, stairs and fishies.  Kids makes things so simple, I love it and his personality is super!  Eileen is one lucky mommy. 






            



I got to visit with Lauren Mester before I left for New England.  She and I sat together for a bit while I chatted up her mother and grandma.  What a precious little girl and I can't wait to see her grow up.  What a wonderful early Christmas gift for the Mester clan.

 Rob and I managed to get out to Gilbert for a fun filled Ugly Christmas sweater party.  We both forgot our ugly sweaters but Jen & Vicki did not!  Two classic sweaters right here, I was totally jealous.  We had fun with a new game where all the categories were right up my alley.  Pop 5 is the new IT game!  There was lots of fun topped with a White Elephant exchange.  All were grreat moments had during my two weeks on holiday break.  We are ready for the NYE to ring its way into 2010.   A couple more hours to go!  Happy New Years to everyone! 

No comments: