
Another happy wedding celebration this past weekend...this time Hageman/Tupen on Saturday October 17th. It was another lovely wedding weekend. Kelly was an angelic bride and Chris a handsome groom. I was in charge of taking pictures on Kelly's camera so I was unable to do double camera duty so I stole a copy from another wedding goer (thanks Mandi). Rob and I enjoyed all the wedding festivities of the evening. A beautiful location in Mesa, AZ.
I can't believe this week is almost halfway over? I love Wednesdays I swear the month of October has been a complete blur. Our wedding anniversary, friends weddings back to back and this weekend Orla's Baby Shower for her little girl. The following weekend is Halloween! Rob and I have had an array of costumes the last 3 Halloween celebrations but I am not sure if we will be going all out as we do this year. We will have to see? Finding a house to move into is our first priority. We are still working on it...stay tuned.
No comments:
Post a Comment