.JPG)
Rob and I enjoyed ourselves at a Halloween party on Friday. We went as the classic storybook duo Red riding hood and the Wolf in grandmother's clothing. Our friends Mike and Brandy hosted a party rolling out all the greatest Halloween decor. Everywhere you looked, spiders, webs, skulls, rats, body parts...you name it they had it! It was AWESOME! I was very impressed with the thought that went into it all.
Everyone was very unique with their costume choices this year. Unfortunately, my camera battery started to make the decision on what pictures were to be taken. I had to let it sit to regain some juice but eventually it just went on me. Rob and I were too busy playing jenga and enjoying all the Halloween treats set out for us. Who knew that cheese puffs and hot cheese would taste good but it did. Cheese is our friend.
Our host (Mike) and hostess (Brandy) with the mostest...
.JPG)
Mike was this super scary baby with a creepy microphone altering his voice when he spoke. I am sure it will haunt my nightmares until the next halloween. Brandy was a very pretty flapper girl and softened Mike's crazy baby face.
Here are some more cool Haloween costumes we saw...
.JPG)
No comments:
Post a Comment