At first glance these look like messy cupcakes but really look at it and you will see the cupcakes decorated with "spaghetti and meatballs". It is all frosting, raspberry and some fancy chocolate ball candy. This is the crafty stylings of a mother of 2 of my students. She is also our PTA mom, in charge of computer lab and also does the afterschool program we have. She is pretty amazing! I had to snag a photo of this masterpiece before the staff took away from its essence.
I was very impressed, as was the rest of the staff going through a long day of parent teacher conferences. I for one, didn't see any parents...okay maybe a hello in the hall by a couple people but no one coming into to know why their child got an satisfactory on the report card from me. I am planning on making spiders with the Kindergartners tomorrow, something I have never done but I am hoping that it comes out okay. I figure it's Friday and even if they don't turn out right...they have Halloween to look forward to.
No comments:
Post a Comment