Yes, my mind fluttered to the natural progress of actual an child daycare; yet quickly reeled back to the panting, drooling and doe eyed furry children of the present.
We brought the boys to Fido Funhouse during the week of our honeymoon. They were very loved and cared for over there. It was the first time Ruger didn't get a bad tummy from his separation stress anxiety. It was our first place to loo when concerning the daycare of the boys.
I was hunting around on the site for prices and such to realize that Ruger and Manchu made the WEBSITE! If you follow the Fido Funhouse link, you can go and see OUR BOYS advertising for the funhouse.
Here is their photo yet if you go on the website you will have to click on Day Camp to see this picture in action. It's a where's waldo of sorts since it took me about 4 passes of the page to notice, Hey, those of our dogs. Check out Ruger, the rounded beagle chillin' with the small dogs and little Manchu's tail curled under.Yes, that starts off our recent news of the week. Rob and I installed a nice new ceiling fan in the kitchen to top off the new appearance, it fits the space and we are pleased. Not to mention we painted the ceiling too. I sanded, re plastered and spackled a bumpy patch job Rob had done awhile back when the old kitchen ceiling fan was wobbly. He installed new wiring for the ceiling fixture and we never got around to buying a new fan. We, over time, forgot about the missing fan and simply had a proverbial hole in the wall, or ceiling in this case.
Bottom line, kitchen looks smashing! This morning I am off for a teeth cleaning and routine tooth check. This is my LAST post hump day Thursday and Friday of my vacation. I can easily say this was the quickest 2 months EVER! June and July have come and gone and teachers head back on the 3rd. Yes! of August for those non desert people. This is the time when I envy my friends and family back home who still have all next month to enjoy their time off, especially those who were down Cape Cod the past couple weeks, not mentioning any Maguire-names.
Quick and final Cape Cod side seg-way...Mum has officially put the Cape house on the market. Mother and I are playing our hand in the cool deck of real estate. I will miss the access to the Cape home for the last 15 plus years. I enjoyed many a summer days and nights down on Walther Rd. Here are 2 pictures, one of which is from Rob and I's last trip down the Cape this summer, the flowers weren't blooming yet.!
It is a great house! I am lucky to have those memories to add to my childhood, a big old thanks goes out to Mum and Dad for that. Time to go put a Cape House Memories photo album together.
No comments:
Post a Comment