Photo of Buddy and Ruger one morning this week; this is most likely how I will look and feel after today is over. I have a wedding to attend and a baby shower. Today's wedding I will be attending is an old co-workers daughter who now works at my school, so now her daughter is considered my co-worker. Aha, the generations. The second event is for our friends James and Holly. James I have known for close to a decade and he and Holly will be welcoming a new baby boy in July. They were at our wedding :) I will attempt to post some pictures via phone. I don't know if it will work or not. We will have to see. It was a long week at work. I realized the kids only have 17 days left of school and I only see them 6 more times in art. There is little time left and I think almost everyone is counting down the minutes like me. It does get sad on those last couple days though. You see the kids off and wonder if you will see them next year. Some of these kids I have seen grow up since they were in kindergarten! How did that time roll by so quick? They will be 6th graders!? I can realize now why my MUM gets all nostalgic about my childhood. One minute they are all cute and little and the next minute they are filling out, giving you attitude and trying to grow up too quick. I would like to now finalize with a very important and retrospective quote that I feel sums up my sentiment. A great man once said "Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." If you would like to experience more of his theoretic quotes... click here ENJOY!
A desert, a married couple, two kids, their pets and the simple things that make us who we are.
Saturday, May 2, 2009
Busy Saturday
Photo of Buddy and Ruger one morning this week; this is most likely how I will look and feel after today is over. I have a wedding to attend and a baby shower. Today's wedding I will be attending is an old co-workers daughter who now works at my school, so now her daughter is considered my co-worker. Aha, the generations. The second event is for our friends James and Holly. James I have known for close to a decade and he and Holly will be welcoming a new baby boy in July. They were at our wedding :) I will attempt to post some pictures via phone. I don't know if it will work or not. We will have to see. It was a long week at work. I realized the kids only have 17 days left of school and I only see them 6 more times in art. There is little time left and I think almost everyone is counting down the minutes like me. It does get sad on those last couple days though. You see the kids off and wonder if you will see them next year. Some of these kids I have seen grow up since they were in kindergarten! How did that time roll by so quick? They will be 6th graders!? I can realize now why my MUM gets all nostalgic about my childhood. One minute they are all cute and little and the next minute they are filling out, giving you attitude and trying to grow up too quick. I would like to now finalize with a very important and retrospective quote that I feel sums up my sentiment. A great man once said "Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." If you would like to experience more of his theoretic quotes... click here ENJOY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment