Saturday, March 7, 2009

Wedding album and the hunt continues...

It is a tad ironic and strange to be taking a picture of a wedding album full of pictures but here it is!Rob and I gave our mothers a replica album of this very same book as a wedding/Christmas gift. If you were able to look at theirs you will get the inside appearance of the album better. The large version of the album you see here is OUR COPY. Large size, clear photos, thick storybook pages and its a workout all in itself...it must be at least 7 lbs. It turned out just as I expected! Mom is coming in a week from Monday so she will be able to compare the replica to the big version. She may also be able to go house hunting if we are still looking. Its always fun to see the homes...Mum will get a taste of it that week possibly. Today I am going to hurry over to an open house that we heard about on one of the properties we are interested in. Then at 2 pm, when Rob gets off work, we will be seeing another set of 5 homes new on the market. I think this will be 25 homes that we have visited by the end of today. I know we will find one that satisfies us both. For example I am hankering for my own mailbox to visit not the classic subdivision clutter of a mail dungeon, I like to call them, ugly cold metal mail receptacles. Rob isn't too keen on large staircases and 2 level homes. The layout has to be welcoming and interesting for him to look past the stairs and the dual level. Of course above all its location, location, location as all the good realtors regurgitate. The neighborhood and proiximity to a busy street does play a crucial role too. Alright. It's about time for me to get along. Cross your fingers that Rob and I find our ideal home for us and the furry children.

No comments: