A desert, a married couple, two kids, their pets and the simple things that make us who we are.
Sunday, March 8, 2009
DREAM HOUSE
Here it is! Click the link and check it out. Rob and I managed to locate the home of our dreams. We say dreams because there is a chance is may be out of our price range. Yesterday we were walking around from room to room just floored experiencing the house and we both kept saying we love this place, over and over again. DREAM HOUSE property is still in Scottsdale, great floor plan, great neighborhood, stunning backyard and Rob and I simply loved every inch. It has some mid 80's appeal while still being modern and updated. We still haven't gotten the number back from David the Loan Man yet. He helped me back almost 4 years ago when I got my condo on Kelton. I am crossing my fingers that I get a chance to speak with him on Monday to get a number and see what magic we can work to GET THIS HOUSE! Cross all your fingers and toes, send good vibes, say your prayers or whatever you must to get the Naylors in this home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment