

I recently received some new photos of my pseudo nephew Evan! He has grown up so quick and just recently started his desire to crawl! He has the most darling blue eyes I have ever seen! I can't wait to visit with him again, its been way too long! These adorable pictures accompany an official retraction! The CAMP NOKOMIS story that was posted last entry MUST be reworded to its original tale. I was the persistent one who begged my parents to SEND ME TO CAMP. I had read about exciting adventures in water skiing, bows and arrows, which lite the fire of excitement in my young mind. I MUST GO TO CAMP! Although, my parents provided me with summers down the Cape and endless swimming and tennis at the North Andover Country Club...I wanted more! CAMP NOKOMIS was the answer! Hence...the 2 sessions of camp up in New Hampshire. Officially the history books have been written down here for eternity and there is not any cause for confusion. I wanted to GO TO CAMP, my parents didn't force me as fore mentioned. CAMP NOKOMIS!
No comments:
Post a Comment