Saturday, January 10, 2009

Friday night Feet

Friday happily arrived! The work day went by quickly and afterwards I had a meeting with Mr. Mortgage to get started on Rob and I's house project of 09. We haven't officially decided on a place but let it be known, the blog will fill you in on all the juicy NEW HOME details. Instead of relaxing at home, I went over to Orla's new abode in Chandler and celebrated Jen's Birthday! She was tossin' back the O'douls during the celebration because she is due in the end of June with baby #2. In addition to her birthday gathering we got to some well overdue Irish Dancing practice in. Birthday Jen was leading the pack, while Orla, our other full bred Irish girl in the group lead us into the points and hops. Bethany, was able to break it down slowly for us beginners, which helped out. I grew up with an Irish Catholic family and I believe my cousins were educated in the fine dancing steps of the Irish but my background nor connection could get the Irish steps to come out naturally.

No comments: