Wow...I am SO HAPPY its Friday! This week went by fast yet I am worn out! I was so not mentally or physically prepared for this weeks Monday, not in the slightest. Yet, I pressed on and made it the entire week without any withdraws. The kids really make the day go by easier, always something new and exciting. I heard about different kids gifts they received and new clothes they got. It's all quite exciting! I usually play a game with the kids the first week back to go over rules and procedures and stuff. They like it because I dish out some prizes at the end. I am sitting here, looking at the clock practically falling asleep...its 9 pm! I heard the faint sound of Napoleon Dynamite playing downstairs, Rob is almost done watching the movie and I told him I was going to do a quick email...oops! An hour has gone by, where does the time go?
NEWSFLASH!!!!! It's official............I HAVE MY WEDDING VIDEO!
Rob and I watched it the other night, its great! I love it! It made me cry 4 times, at least well up with tears. It was a wonderful, memorable day and the video captures it in its entirety. I am thrilled with it.

We are going to send out a copy to my mother, Rob's mom and dad for them to watch and share with others into the future. LADIES...lookout for an AZ Ladies Night viewing TBA. If you are a wedding person, soon to be getting married or just curious to see the wedding video I will be hosting a VIEWING NIGHT at my place...please look out for the invite.
Hope everyone had a great first full week of the year 2009!
No comments:
Post a Comment