I am very excited for this weekend. My friend Orla is getting married in a little over a week and her official Bachelorette weekend will begin Saturday as we travel up to Flagstaff, AZ for some celebrating. Expect to see some highlights from the trip. If you aren't a facebook-er like myself you haven't viewed the picture of my cars external temperature.

This is for all the east coast family and friends who are still experiencing temps in the teens and you still don't get why I started planting roots out here in the desert? A friend of mine, Michelle had her baby early, 5 weeks early! She and the baby are doing well. The 4 pound little Kiley Jolie is holding strong.

Michelle is in the picture to the right of the group at the Vine for Monica birthday celebrations. Life is precious. I am off to watch America's Best Dance Crew on MTV. Rob and I love to watch the dance skills I guess you can say its a
bonding married couple activity, we talk about each crew and nit pick together.
No comments:
Post a Comment