Let me introduce you to Buddy Cleverly, the newest member to our 3 animal clan of four legged kids. Buddy is visiting with Ruger, former roommate.
A desert, a married couple, two kids, their pets and the simple things that make us who we are.
Monday, December 8, 2008
Admission
I have been devoting my time to facebook.com lately. I believe this is the cause for my lack in entries onto the blog. For those of you who have crossed over into that realm of world wide communicating, you can feel my pain. If you haven't.... that is why it took me a whole month to post our HONEYMOON PICTURES! This is my admission. I will try to be more diligent in both areas of mass media. Take a look in the mail for something from ROB AND I soon!
Let me introduce you to Buddy Cleverly, the newest member to our 3 animal clan of four legged kids. Buddy is visiting with Ruger, former roommate.
He is a good dog, has a really loud bark but for the most part has fit quite nicely in our home. He is a wire-haired terrier. Wow, look at the time...time for some shut eye!
Let me introduce you to Buddy Cleverly, the newest member to our 3 animal clan of four legged kids. Buddy is visiting with Ruger, former roommate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment