Saturday, December 20, 2008

5 days till Christmas!


Happy Holiday, Greetings and Salutations! The last 12 days have ZOOMED by and I have failed to update things over here in BLOG CITY! Last weekend I was sick...boo hoo! I took Friday off to recoup and re-energize my immunity. It worked because I am here....COLD FREE! Rob was sweet, getting ginger ale, oj and other cold remedys for me to attack the winter cold. I have been waiting on the arrival of our WEDDING ALBUM. Cross your fingers that we get to see if before Christmas time or at least the New Year! We are also waiting patiently for our WEDDING VIDEO! I will be so happy to relive the best day ever!
Rob and I will be weathering the New England climate for the Christmas season. I am not looking forward to the cold but I am looking forward to seeing all family, my new little second cousins and my friend Eileen & Dave's little MATTHEW! It will be a great 6 day visit to see everyone. The 3 canines we have in the house pretty much run the place. Buddy, the newest addition fits well into the 4 legged family. Rob's old roommate needed a hand in taking care of him and we took him in! They all go and try to give Zeppy, the cat, a hug. Poor thing. Zeppy it loyal and is good a avoiding them. We didn't put them on the Christmas cards this year...only our beautiful mugs from the end of wedding day. There were so many great pictures taken at the wedding it was hard to choose from. Finespun has this wonderful formal infront of Copperwynd doors. Can't wait to see you all! Get ready for my new GINGERSNAP SWEET POTATO RECIPE!

2 comments:

Hunter Highlights said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hunter Highlights said...

Merry Christmas, Carolyn and Rob! We received your Christmas card and, I must say, that was one of the most beautiful wedding shots I've ever seen. We hope you enjoy your first Christmas together as an official married couple and look forward to seeing you in January!

Love, the Hunter Family