A desert, a married couple, two kids, their pets and the simple things that make us who we are.
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
First full day of Honeymoon
Tuesday was an official beach day. The whole day were by beach side, I fell asleep and Rob swam around like a fish in the water. After I baked for an hour I got in the water and became a fish, like my husband. Hey, that sounds good! The first night, I forgot, we did walk after dinner at Atlantis seafood and found Polynesian dancers in the middle of one of the mall areas.
The coconut clad women and palm leaf wearing men shook their stuff for all the awaiting onlookers and afterwards a man came out with FIRE tricks. They put a safety net up for protection. A great show after dinner, totally by chance.
The avenue had loads of high end stores everything from Louis Vuitton to Prada. Next door there was an international market with every Hawaiian trinket you could possibly ever want and a alley with even more vendors with basically all the same stuff on each cart.
Rob loved this Harley Davidson bike made out of WOOD! Impressive...stay tuned for more shots of Wednesday our tropical, rainforest/waterfall hike!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment