I survived my week of students, repeating my first day shpeal over and over again and finally getting back to the "school" way of life. I have another dress fitting on Saturday to attempt to make a decision on my veil. The dress will be ready to go, I am so excited to see it pressed and ready to rock! After my many wedding thoughts I literally stood after school one day and really enjoyed the fact that I love my job. This week was full of emotions for me. Excitment began up on Monday as I started back on my 5th year teaching and thoughts of my impending wedding. Sadness blended into the excitment when my thoughts Thursday reflected back to 2 years ago when I was mourning the loss of my father
Edward(Papabear) F. Hines Jr. I know my father is smiling down on me and is overjoyed with where I am today. He was always there, during my kindergarten days straight into high school and into my college & masters achievements.

Through all the accolades and defeats, he always supported and encouraged me no matter what. He was there for so many celebrations and will continue to be in my heart for the ones to come. Click on his name to link to an article that made me proud to be his daughter.
No comments:
Post a Comment