A desert, a married couple, two kids, their pets and the simple things that make us who we are.
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Last weekend of freedom is over
As of tomorrow 7:25 am I back to the old grind. Vacation will officially end on Monday. Although in my mind, I am still on vacation. Monday also marks the official 2 months left before OUR WEDDING! Time is flying by. I had yet another appointment to see my dress. There were some small changes, pressing and slight hemming but its pretty much ready to go. I will see it on Saturday to make a final decision on a veil. So many details but I know what I am planning on doing for pretty much every one of those details so, I am good to go! Rob seems ready too. Going to get measured for his tux tomorrow and looking at groomsman's gifts.
You should be getting your INVITATIONS in the mail, if you haven't already. They were sent out earlier this week, Mum said she received some replies....how prompt. I hope you all love them as much as I do. Remember details of the meal choices; chicken or salmon are on OUR WEDDING WEBPAGE. I am getting hungry just thinking about them. We also wanted to make it known that there is now a group rate at Copperwynd Resort for $259. If you do decide to stay at the wedding location please make sure you reserve under the Hines/Naylor block. My mum will be looking out for your replies and reporting back to me on each arrival. I can't wait to hear about it! I will be seeing everyone soon. Would you believe I have a September birthday (9/21) mixed in with all this wedding excitement? I hope I can handle it all? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment