Please go and check out the website for our wedding location. I went and caught my first and hopefully only cold of 2008. No colds in '07. I am trying to attack it from all angles, but my bridal gown hunting this weekend has been put on hold. Here is the website for the location: http://copperwynd.com/ I hope you like what you see, Rob and I loved the place the first time we saw it. It was very hard to compare to others. We have the long weekend, which will be nice. Hope to shake the cold by then. This picture doesn't show the ceremony and reception location but it does show the balcony overlooking the Scottsdale skyline where the cocktail hour will be taking place, there is also an indoor area as well :)
A desert, a married couple, two kids, their pets and the simple things that make us who we are.
Saturday, January 19, 2008
Wedding/ Reception location - Copperwynd Resort
Please go and check out the website for our wedding location. I went and caught my first and hopefully only cold of 2008. No colds in '07. I am trying to attack it from all angles, but my bridal gown hunting this weekend has been put on hold. Here is the website for the location: http://copperwynd.com/ I hope you like what you see, Rob and I loved the place the first time we saw it. It was very hard to compare to others. We have the long weekend, which will be nice. Hope to shake the cold by then. This picture doesn't show the ceremony and reception location but it does show the balcony overlooking the Scottsdale skyline where the cocktail hour will be taking place, there is also an indoor area as well :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment