Friday, January 18, 2008

Wedding location decision

Rob and I have decided on Copperwynd Resort in Scottsdale/Fountain Hills, AZ. It was our first choice and there was little to compare it to. October is a "hot" month to have weddings. Arizona weather is superb! We have decided on October 11, 2008. That Saturday will fall on the weekend before Monday's Columbus Day and my week of fall break off of school. I am starting the next couples steps in wedding prep. Last night Rob and I went to a free engagement photography session we won from the Bridal Expo a couple weekends. We will also get free 8''x10'' photo in addition to the free session. I have had one wedding dress shopping trip with my friends Tara and Kristene. I have another set up for next week. I think I found the style I like best. Ladies at Destiny's Bride in Scottsdale were very kind sorting through the choices with us. I am not a dress person by any definition but I figure this dress has to look like a real dress :) I will continue to hunt for the right one and on to other wedding decisions.

No comments: