
With each day Rob and I are making decision for the wedding. I am realizing that October is a popular time to get married here in AZ. I am getting the feeling I need to step up my game on choice of wedding locations. We will be visiting a couple places this weekend to get an idea of what will be the best for us. This is all quite exciting and there is always something to think about for the wedding. I have also made two appointments for bridal shops. This is all new to me, I didn't think I needed an appointment to look at wedding gowns but two places already preferred them as apposed to walk ins. You learn a lot in this process. No real updates yet. I will keep you all in the know. For fun: Please look at the column on the right where it says enjoy these sites. I put a new one on called why I never became a waitress. Click on it and enjoy. For some reason, it made me laugh so hard. You can always use a laugh. I think it was staged.
No comments:
Post a Comment