
I willing attended my first ever bridal event. It was held in the same forum as my MA Ed. graduation ceremony. The capacity of the Phoenix Convention Center is nothing to sneeze at. The facility did very well at accommodating 3-5,000 future brides, grooms and guests for the two day event. We chose Sunday, Rob's day off, I really don't think he knew what he was getting into. We walked into a wedding explosion! You imagine it, this place had it. Vendors galore: catering, invitations, dresses, ceremony locations, bands, DJ's, flowers, vacation spots, food samples, candy, spas deals.....I swear I haven't even gotten into the bulk of what was there. We arrived eagerly at 10:30 am, left drained and spent by 1:30. Our max attendance time was 3 hours, so we did well on our time constraints. Rob opted out of visiting each isle after 2 hours. The photo seen here is the heap of information we got from the "trip". Two bag loads full of 30 different photographers, 20 different caters, 20 different florists, 10 cake designers....it just goes on. It tires me out, now just getting this information out to you all. The ball is "officially" rolling on the wedding plans. I am in full
excited wedding planning mode. I have ideas in my head of the way I would like to have the wedding look. I didn't think I would get into it this early but, I am here/I am bride. Rob is giving his ideas and opinions, I am getting his ball working too (believe it or not).
Wedding date UPDATE: We are looking into the second weekend in October as a possible date. I have a fall break the following week, time to enjoy the wedding weekend without thinking of work on Monday and bask in marital bliss/honeymoon. We have to see about availability at certain locations, then see how they look. Please keep up on your blog watching for further tid-bits of wedding developments.
1 comment:
Whoa ... that's a lot of stuff!
I'm looking forward to October! :-)
Post a Comment