Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Last couple days of vacation

I visited my school today to decide on some last minute prep work for next week. I don't know where those 2 weeks went but they are quickly coming to an end. I am going to sleep-in tomorrow, that is such a savoring part of vacation time. I can't complain. Unfortunately, my Mum is taking in the first days of 2008 in the hospital. After several tests it looks like she maybe able to leave before the end of the week. Hopefully, tomorrow (fingers crossed). She wasn't up to par over Christmas while I was home visiting but I am expecting positive change for her in this new year! On another updating note Rob and I were discussing wedding stuff. I would like to say that we have decided to have the wedding in the desert! We have been complying names of friends and family together; we are excited for everyone coming to visit us in the west and see our wedding/our life out here in Arizona.

No comments: