A desert, a married couple, two kids, their pets and the simple things that make us who we are.
Thursday, December 20, 2007
I am engaged to Rob!
Here is a picture of the ring Rob gave me when he proposed on Sunday, December 16th. We had made plans to hike Camelback but I ended up being too tired for it that day. Instead Rob made breakfast and we were planning on down grading the hike to walking the dogs around the neighborhood. Just before we ended our meal he came down, sat next to me and quickly dropped to one knee. I took a deep breath, he took my hand kissed it and asked me if I would marry him. He was quite nervous, fumbling with the ring; he managed to place it on my finger with such care.
I am so happy to be starting this part of my life with such a wonderful, kind-hearted man. He makes me feel so special each and EVERY DAY. I don't know how he does it? It comes so natural to him. I am so fortunate that we, two east coasters, finally found each other out here... in the desert.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a beautiful ring! :-)
Post a Comment