Saturday, October 20, 2007

Vehicle Change and New Memory

I decided to trade in my orange Element for a new green Prius. Small, sleek, super duper gas mileage, rides nice and the list goes on. I am EXTREMELY pleased! I went and got more memory for my 4 year old computer to update the system and make it function properly. There were a couple kinks but now I am highly aware of the insides of my computer. Let me tell you its fun times. Just thought I would share the fact that I can open my computer and now know about all those connections inside. Life is all about the update. Update here and there. You really can't escape it, especially concerning computers. Hope you like the new pictures. I am hoping to get some pictures of my cousin Rebecca's news addition as soon after she delivers. What does that make me? Aunt/Cousin? Very exciting!

No comments: