Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Introducing Joseph Bradley Hunter


What a doll! A heart breaker and not even a day old. Brad and Karen were able to share some priceless new parental shots with the adoring public. It has begun, my friend Karen and Brad has started the "mommy and daddy" trend amongst us. We are all now pseudo "aunts" of this handsome little tike. Honestly, I feel quite proud. FYI, I was the one who assisted in the union of Joesph's parents (Karen and Brad). I was the first to be there and see the love match begin, blossom and grow into what now has become a beautiful new family. I am so happy for you 3! I have to get use to that now, no more K & B. I am just SO excited to watch him grow tall, be cute and bring smiles to us just as his parents do.

No comments: