This is ROB's artwork. Hey Everyone! I am going to take this opportunity to rub my week off into your face a little. This break is much needed. This is the beginning of the holiday craze that the kids enter into when they return from the week off. The next 3 months cruise by and its hard to stop and breathe. Everything is great hear at the house. I am going to Stacey's AZ baby shower. That girl has so many people that love her she always get two of everything. Her IL people are hard to compete with. I will put some pictures on the blog tomorrow. I am going to do my jury duty on Thursday, if I am called in. I haven't been called in a while and I hope that it doesn't call me in to actually drive down there. Ironically, my mum has been called the same week. How odd is that? Look for the new pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment