Sunday, April 19, 2015

DIY Car Garage Complete

A unique and fun DIY project that I have wanting to do since I saw it on an old AHS alum's blog. This car garage keeps the cars in place, organized and off the floor!  Went to Bed Bath & Beyond and bought two shoe racks for $9.99 each. If you have the coupon it will be even less each. Preston is such a big helper pulling off the plastic and playing with the extra pieces. I think he made a robot and a cane with them, gotta love him. 

 After pulling out some of the old paint we used for the boys rooms, a little elbow grease and the Arizona sun we got  4 green wooden tiers. Next it was up to that handy husband I married to drill two of the tiers together and L bracket them to the wall. Ta-Da...car garage! 

When it was all affixed to the wall the biggest smile swept across this boys face. He loves organizing his cars and this was the best invention for his car passion. Thanks so much www.aloandbeholdlife.com for such a wonderful addition to our son's room!  

No comments: