Saturday, August 2, 2014

Baby Makes a Difference

Both of these little stares melt my heart in their own little way. Each pictures brings me right back to that moment, how small Preston was compared to how big he had gotten. Logan seems like he was only a newborn yesterday and today on the verge of walking on his own any day now. Both are 10 months in each picture respectively. Preston sure had a good mop of hair. Logan looks heavier but was almost a pounder lighter than Preston was at his last check up. Preston was not even close to walking at 10 months like Logan is. I could go on and on about their differences but to me they look similar in these pictures too. The one handed lean, big baby thighs and their eyes. Ooh those eyes... girls consider yourselves warned. My final though on these two pictures is that Preston looks more like Rob and Logan looks more like me at this point in their lives.

As for the baby bibs... I'm not trying to let any cat out of the bag here so get that idea right out of your head. There is NO announcement! Although, I am happy to say that I have delved into the world of sewing! Something I have been wanting to try for ages. The internet, YouTube and Pinterest all have spiraled me down the proverbial rabbit hole and I started making some baby gifts for some co workers. Here are two bibs and burp cloths I made with my own two hands. No major foul ups, yet. I did break a needle the second time at my machine but I considered it a christening of sorts. I have enjoyed myself thus far. It's a challenging and creative enough outlet for me, in addition, to getting a fully functioning product out of the time spent. Someone recently mentioned how crafty I am getting since the boys came along. I didn't quite realize it until she said something but yes, it's safe to say now that I am a crafty mom. I've come a long way.

No comments: