The relationship I have had with my immunity has been, to say the least distant. We parted ways early in the year and were seperated by days of sickness, heartache and pain which even infected my entire family. As soon as immunity came back into my life another episode made waves in our path to being together. It started off slow and progressively got worse. Immunity and I were apart again and my head hurt from the loss. Two weeks time passed and I could of sworn I saw immunity turning the corner to come back to me again but alas our time together was short and sweet. Now another relationship has interfered with our union. Bronchitis and I are together now, unwillingly, unknowingly surged together like oil and water. How our lives change so quickly? "As God is my witness, as God is my witness they're not going to lick me. I'm going to live through this and when it's all over, I'll never be SICK again. No, nor any of my folk. If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill. As God is my witness, I'll never be SICK again".
And scene
No comments:
Post a Comment