Friday, March 25, 2011

Eating & Sleeping

Big sigh...a week has come and gone. Preston has been making things very easy for Rob and I. This child is a great little eater and loves to sleep. He loves it so much that this entire work week he has slept 6 to 7 hours straight through the night. It could be a fluke, or stroke of luck; whatever the case may be, my mornings have been very easy to handle with solid sleep every night.
Preston will be 3 months old by the end of the weekend. If he is in a routine he pretty much put himself into one. I just see when he gets tired, rock him to sleep and lay him down. I may be counting my chickens before they hatch but Preston makes bedtime easy.

I plan on sticking with pumping and nursing throughout the rest of the school year and into the summer. Preston will be 7 months when school starts up again so we will see where things take us at that point in that department. We have been thankfully successful in that area too and I know how much the baby will benefit from me continuing. We have introduced formula at least once a day though. He takes a bottle well from Rob and even from me without confusion.

Speaking of which it is time to eat! Happy Weekend!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: