Monday, September 6, 2010

Weekend Reflection

A slow long weekend was overdue.  In addition to a nice stomach filling bbq with friends on Sunday I took it upon myself to conduct a short photo session with Manchu and these are the best results.  I am going to enter him into a dog magazine photo contest.  I am pretty much firm on the idea he will win if not get honorable mention.   The dog could pose for an entire calendar if I had my way.  One award winning photo in a dog magazine will do. 

I have reached my 6 month mark of pregnancy and I am walking slower with every step I take.  Today, Labor Day was a great extension of the weekend and gave me enough time to reboot for a short 4 day work week.  This month I am looking at yet another birthday.  I sit and think about the age I will be in a couple of weeks.  34.  I am almost hitting my mid 30's.  I started school out here 15 years ago last month and I still find myself in school and getting excited for the weekend.  What has changed really for that matter?  Oh yes... the times I would be getting ready to go out at 8pm not getting ready for bed.  I am not 19 anymore that is for sure.  I've lived all my adult life out here in the desert.  In 5 years I will be split down the middle.  19 years growing up in Massachusetts and 19 years growing older in Arizona...who will I be native to then?  Things to ponder...

Finally Kristene was so kind enough to take me out to lunch, to chat and catch up up in my neck of the woods.  It was a great way to finish off my slow weekend.  Now I can look forward to my next batch of time off...fall break in October...our 2nd anniversary!
Cookie Pose

Listening Profile

No comments: