While I was home over the summer I took a quick trip to downtown Boston. It always reminds me of the times my father would bring us to his office in Boston. At Fanueil Hall there was a special spot that my Dad could see from his building. He would have binoculars to look down at us (my brother and I) when we got old enough to walk around to get food on our own.
I got to stand in that same spot while I was home. It felt like I could feel him looking down at me smiling and waving from far away. I know in someway he still is. He is watching family and friends generating excitiment about our first son to be born. I know the things he would say to me and I remember the looks of pride that he would give me. That will last in my heart forever.
I am in my 20th week basically I am halfway through the 40 weeks of this pregnancy. I have my next appointment on Thursday to get my doctors opinions on our recent ultrasound. I have this feeling that my due date might change slightly...just a feeling.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
No comments:
Post a Comment