Saturday, July 17, 2010

From the Big Easy to the Ocean State.

I am in Rhode Island for my cousin Joe's wedding. The humidity is bareable compared to New Orleans...thank goodness. The drive to RI was about a 2 hrs. My brother Jon, Mum and I made is safe and sound avoiding the Cape traffic for the most part.

I love being able to make it to the family events to celebrate! I try not to miss them when I can. We are waiting for the wedding party to finish pictures in front a beautiful water back drop. It's great to see all the family around, cousins second cousins. I do admit I miss seeing them all more often.

I have my friend Amber coming in for a week to visit New England for the first time ever. I will enjoying showing her around Andover, my hometown, and we will be making a trip to Cape Cod. In addition, I get to see my close friend Eileen's newest addition to the Coco family.

Time to start the wedding reception... Congrats to the adorable couple, Joe and Terri! They will enjoy the honeymoon after all the hussle and bussle of a wedding. It goes by so quick. I still watch our wedding video to remember what a wonderful day we had. I will have pictures up of the happy couple when I get home.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: