Sunday, April 18, 2010

Rallying on Different Courts

This weekend was fairly busy. Friday evening began with a volleyball game with friends. The sand was rough, my arms were sore but it was a great time with everyone. Thanks to Vicki's husband Steve for organizing the activity.

Rob has been working early every morning this weekend. I went off and helped get the word out on electing some important educationally supportive political figures to the states legislature. After he got home on Saturday I coaxed Rob to attend a Prop 100 rally with me in downtown Phoenix.

We went and joined a couple hundred people send massive texts to all their contacts on cell phones. I think Miss Teen Arizona was there too in this big high school gymnasium. It felt like a sports pep rally Andover High...1993 all over again... It was little too much for Rob but I treated him to some Oregano's afterwards to thank him for doing something that he would never do on his own.

Homemade pancakes and some couch lounging will start off my Sunday... 5 more weeks of teaching, two 4 day weeks and then a birthday celebration for Rob. It will all be here soon.

No comments: