
It was either the cough medicine I have been taking or the congestion that gave me the inspiration to design this one of a kind Christmas wreath. If you recognize it for some reason...you very well may because I fashioned it all with Christmas cards received last year. Now your old cards can be transformed into part of your new season's front door decor. I layered it all together to give it some depth. I think I will stamp this as a new official Naylor Christmas Tradition (NCT). Go on and see if you can spot your card from last year. I didn't leave any out. Enlarge it, I dare you. I am about to send out my Christmas cards for this year. Be on the look out for them next week. Christmas is just around the corner! Freezing temperatures here in the desert...preparing me for the east coast I presume?
No comments:
Post a Comment