.JPG)
Over the long Thanksgiving weekend we were moving the last of our boxes around the house and Rob and I sporadically decided to put up the fake skinny tree. Once assembled the tree doesn't carry the height it once had now that we have vaulted ceilings. With the once tall tree siting in the new living room, it became clear that it needed some help. Apparently Rob felt the same way because why I came home from work yesterday Rob was decorating the poor thing. I managed to capture Zeppy taking a cat stretch underneath the festive lights. We officially can sing Holiday tunes and break out the Bing Crosby because it's Christmas time at the Naylor's. Time to work on the Christmas cards!
In addition to the cold temperatures, seasons changing and one H1N1 flu shot later I manage to go and get sick! The symptoms resemble a heavy chest congestion based cold. Knowing my history, I gotta get me to a doc sooner rather than later so I can get a Z-pac or some antibiotic in my system. That darn pneumonia may try to sneak back in me again...no sir-ee bob! I have a doctors appointment today and I will be back on the mend in no time. I am not a fan of colds, rarely get them and I must get moving on with it before my holiday travels back to Massachusetts.
.JPG)
Here is Rob tipping his glass to me at Thanksgiving Dinner a picture taken before my darn battery operated camera took it's last bit of power.
.JPG)
Jeff and Orla sat next to us at the dinner table. They are expecting their daughter ANY DAY NOW. My camera apparently didn't want to cooperate the remainder of the day. Loved those leftovers!
No comments:
Post a Comment