Saturday, December 26, 2009

40 degree Christmas

I can't complain. The New England holiday weather this year is quite accommodating for this desert dweller. Our AZ morning temps were around the same as the day temps here and it's tolerable so I am content. I don't have to put on a third layer to keep warm which is nice. My mother said I brought a heat wave and according to the forecast I will be taking it along with me when I depart on my westerly travels back home.

Rob loved the 70 degree Christmas on Friday. Yes, I was jealous. He is keeping the dogs happy and getting extra work time in at the Westin. We celebrated opening gifts before I left and apparently I was good girl this year, Santa was very nice and left gifts early under the tree. Even the dogs got 6 new toys to play with; we were all pleased this Christmas. We couldn't be happier!

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: