Alright, Rob said I was quite under estimating my work time for this project and boy was he correct. I taped off, sanded, primed and painted the entire two days. I am actually thankful that our kitchen is on the smaller side. I also ran into a color issue which was unexpected but I am thrilled with the final decision.
Tomorrow my day starts off with afixing the handles on all the cabinets. I will be having lunch with Miss. Hunter then right back to work on hinges. I will be happy when I see the final product.
I will have you know that the entire project has been my hands only. Rob has been going to work but also trying to fight a cold, runny nose and all. He is usually right there next to me workin' even harder than I am.
Maybe that is why my time clock was off on this one, who knows. Feierabend! It's german, look it up :o)
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
No comments:
Post a Comment