A desert, a married couple, two kids, their pets and the simple things that make us who we are.
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Photo Day
I decided to sift through the old photo albums during my time back in Andover. The last couple rainy, cloudy days generated some alternatives to sitting on the couch staring at the television. I love those 20 some odd books numerically placed under the music system in our living room. Its always been there for anyone who wanted to take a peek into the Hines Family memories. It is funny how the pictures just zoom through the decades of your life so quick. Here are a couple favorites that I posted on my Facebook page. Faded Memories I hope you can view them through this link. I made my way down to the place where I started my love affair with CVS in downtown Andover. CVS stores are out in the desert and it makes it feel like there is a little bit more of "Andover" at home. I also ran on the Phillips Academy track before that, the big blue sea that appears beyond the trees in the backyard. The rain drops on my head only lasted 10 minutes while I was working on my 2nd mile, not too bad. Tonight its leftovers and baking brownies! No one in this house protests brownies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment