Here are the boys recovering from the late afternoon dog event that happened today. Rob's friend Bob is heading out of town for 5 days and needed a place for his dog Ella to stay. Yes it's true the official tally is 4 dogs. 4:2 dog to human ratio, please wish us luck. Zeppy hasn't realized anything yet, he is going to start feline mutany on the Naylor household one of these days. Other than helping out the WDEA in the morning with some consolidation of files my day was pretty calm and uneventful. I have two meetings to attend this week along with starting on the sanding down of the kitchen cabinets. Rob has a slow week at the Westin so maybe I will get some assistance with the updating. I think tomorrow needs to start off with some good old fashion hiking to get the blood pumping.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
No comments:
Post a Comment