I visited with old friends reminising and catching up, which was great. I drove through the always confusing roadways of Massachusetts to visit with some of my extended family and their offspring. Dinner with the Godmother at the 99.
Experienced the Cape with my husband squeezing in at least one decent beach day out of the trip. Took full use of the unused treadmill in the basement and the blue running track. Cooked a little, baked a little and ate some of classic favorites thanks to Papa Ginos and My Brothers Place. Last but not least I got to spend time with Mum and Jon. Reunited and it felt so good (you were suppose to say that last part with the melody in your head).
Time to head back to the desert. Here are my companions for the trip home, unfortunately the dreaded middle seat doesn't make things as pleasant ride, que sera sera.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
No comments:
Post a Comment