Here is my second cousin Ciara. She is super cute and she let me feed her green gundge otherwise known as peas. My cousin Jessica takes care of Ciara (her daughter) and her niece Lyla at Abby & Kevin's during school hours. It was great to see my second cousins outside of Christmas excitement during the holidays. Jessica is doing a great job watching two little ones. It's a lot of work. Watch out when those kids start walking though; like chickens with their heads cut off.
After I got back home in Andover I was able to go catch up with my friend Eileen and her husband Dave. They are parents of 10 month old Matty, with the biggest blue eyes I have ever seen! He is walking around, so sociable, great personality and just a sheer joy to be around. You get hooked on Matty real quick. Eileen and Dave were so kind to feed me, let me chill with some wine and enjoy a great evening at their home.
Highly successful Baby Day, good times won't forget them.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
No comments:
Post a Comment