Saturday, January 17, 2009

Robert's skills put to work

About a month ago we saw a small surface leak in the downstairs half bath. Rob tore up the floor that was damaged and resealed the toilet to fix the leak. Sunday we made the decision to rip up he remaining Pergo that we had orignially put in there. All in one day Rob pulled the Pergo, sink and toilet out. The second day he went out and bought two packages of new tile, cut them and fit the pieces on the floor. I couldn't believe it, I came home and in one day the bathroom was ready to be grouted and set! Wednesday came around and the grout is almost set and ready to seal. It was like a brand new bathroom in 3 days! Rob was determined to finish by the end of the week. When a bathroom project is unfinished he works diligently to get it back to a functional order. I had a late meeting Thursday so I didn't get home until 6:30 and I found Rob cleaning up after putting the sink and toilet back in our cute little powder room. I am very lucky to have Rob who is completely able to remodel bathrooms quickly and easily. He had worked in the early morning those days too, I really don't know how he generates that kind of energy?

No comments: