Saturday, November 22, 2008

Thursday Night...Hawaiian Luau

Things have been slightly hectic this past week. For some reason I have been slacking on the blog updates...for those die hards out there....here is the most recent. After visiting the historic Pearl Harbor our nightly ventures brought us to the Paradise Cove for an all evening LUAU! We got transported from our hotel on a large tour bus out to the south east end of the island of Oahu. By the time we got there the sun was beginning its decent. We were greated with a Mai Tai and then sent off on all the little activites they had available before dinner was served. There was the traditional gathering after they pulled in the fish from the waters. Rob got some spear throwing in and even got it in the bullseyes on the first throw! That's my macho spearthrowing man! I had a hand made flower leaf wristlet. We were invited to eat and we got a front row seat to the dinner and Paradise Cove show. While Rob was using the facilities...I took my oppurtunity to get myself on the stage....can you see me? I think that was after one too many Mai Tais. BRING ME ANOTHER ONE! The show was so entertaining and the food was good, all you can eat! Rob and I even tried the poi and I thought it tasted like paper....good mix in with food though. It was a great evening! Very rememberable and a wonder part of Rob and I's honeymoon experience! PARADISE COVE A MUST GO! WE had to leave you with a video! ENJOY

No comments: