Sunday, March 9, 2008

Spring Break will be here soon!

This is the last full week before a well deserved week off. On Saturday I went and sprayed hair color in kids hair for 3 hours at my schools carnival day. It was fun! I was high on fumes for the remainder of the day which was interesting. The rest of the weekend was spent on the couch with a weird knot pain in my shoulder, I think I slept funny. I put on this tiger balm that Rob had it made my muscle burn then get better. Am I getting old, is 31 catching up with me? I was slightly put off with the experience. I did errands instead, doing my Sunday food shopping early on a Saturday night, that is what I was reduced to for entertainment. Next Saturday we have an appointment to meet with a videographer. Maybe another wedding decision will be made then. Have a great week!

No comments: