Friday, December 7, 2007

Peter's Visit

Rob's friend from New York came to visit for the beginning of the week. Peter was able to leave copies of two of his most recent pieces of art. I really enjoyed visiting and getting to know him. I wasn't able to take a shot of Rob and Peter together because his flight left before I got home Wednesday. I didn't even get a chance to say goodbye :( Bye Peter. Even though it was short stay, he was a perfect house guest. Actually my first official house guest. I forget that there are people that need coffee in the morning. A coffee pot is something I should consider investing in. The Starbucks less than 500 feet away came in quite handy. We are finished with the shower but still need to do a couple last minute touch ups. I will post a picture this weekend for those of you still looking for a sneak peak. You know who you are. Have a good one! 2 more weeks of school for me, then 2 weeks off! Yippie!

No comments: