9/5/45 - 8/14/06
He coined many phrases to us over the years. "No good deed goes unpunished" and "patience is a virtue" to name a few. Both of these, like many other things my father would tell me, in turn directly related to some part of my life. He was the calming voice that comforted me when I was 5 and had a scrape on my knee, as well as, telling me that things would be okay over the phone 5,000 miles away. It has been said that I take away similar traits that my Dad possessed in his personality. I always just shook my head and accepted the compliment. My father made me become the person I am today, weather he knew it or not. I was the one that was proud of him, everyday, and still am. I brag about him all the time. That will never end. I was his "princess" and he loved seeing me happy. I have to say, Papabear is by my side me out here, because I have never been happier with my life. That is exactly what he would have wanted. Just as any father would want for his daughter. There is no match out there, he was one of a kind and he is truly missed by his daughter everyday.
~his "princess" and "peanut" forever
No comments:
Post a Comment