Yes, I spent a good portion of my afternoon 7/4 making more purchases for the bathroom. I have little to no patience when it comes to completing a remodel, start and get it finished. People who know me best will attest to this notion. Rob, again, was too kind spending time drilling and to help finalize. There is one more cabinet I am planning to fix up above the toilet that will be a perfect match. Once that is in it will be official.Last night, watched some fireworks from a house two doors down from Casey Moores' in Tempe. Tempe is a hub of renovations. The small quaint college town I once knew is no more. ASU gets larger by the minute. I guess there was no stopping the town from expanding. For those of you who knew TEMPE at it's finest, I use to lie down and relax between classes on the grassy knoll at the corner of University and Mill (where a PF Changes presently resides).
Today a day of relaxing in the sun...possibly, errands maybe. I think it's projected to be 111 today. Yummy :)
1 comment:
It looks great!
Post a Comment