Monday, July 30, 2007

LAST WEEK OF FREEDOM

6 days and 12 hours remain
There is little that can be said about this week. I am finding it harder and harder to wake up coming to the realization that soon I will have to get up; otherwise I would be out of a job. I managed to spend my time wisely these last weeks. I went out to lunch with practically all my friends. If I didn't get you....then you are probably on deck this week. The boys and I have enjoyed the quality time. Rob is in the process of starting a new job at Mesa Group Airlines and we have been studying airplane codes over the last couples days. Almost 300 codes....crazy!! I have taken my AZ Constitution class this past weekend. Do you know who the state of Arizona's Secretary of Treasury is?? Hmmmm, didn't think so! I hope you have enjoyed viewing my summer events. I am going to do my best to keep up with the blog as best I can. With everything in life, I can be gung ho one minute and phased out the next. That is why I have to rearrange my room and house as often as I do.

Enjoy this picture above: Find the face in this image...intelligent people can find the face in under 5 seconds....how long can it take you?

1 comment:

Jen said...

I found the face ... I'm intelligent! :-)